UW's Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering continues to be recognized as one of the world's premier programs in our field, with both undergraduate and graduate programs typically ranking in the top 20 in polls such as US News & World Report and Gorman Report.
- 31 tenured and tenure-track teaching full time faculty
- 9 non-tenure track and research faculty
- 15 faculty joint or adjunct with other UW engineering and science departments
- 36 affiliate faculty representing industry and outside research and educational institutions
- 19 postdoctoral research associates
Degree and Professional Programs Offered
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Masters of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Online Graduate Program in Construction Engineering (in collaboration with the Construction Management Department)
- Online Master of Supply Chain Transportation & Logistics
- Online Master of Sustainable Transportation
- Certificate Programs
- Professional Training offered through the UW Engineering Professional Programs (EPP).