7th Annual CEE Career Fair
January 23, 2013
1 - 4 pm
South Ballroom, Husky Union Building (HUB)
UW Seattle Campus
Online registration is now open for employers!
Employers are encouraged to register early. A late registration fee of $20 will apply after January 11, 2013.
The $150 registration fee for organizations attending the fair includes:
- One table (approximately 6' long) with two chairs. Tablecloth/skirting not included.
- Your company/organization’s name listed in the CEE Career Fair advertisements and program guide.
- Your organization’s information shared with prospective and future civil and environmental engineering students through departmental website, email lists, and handouts.
- Free wireless Internet access.
- Parking validation for on-campus parking. One car per company may be validated; carpooling is encouraged.
For location, see campus maps and directions for Husky Union Building.
Students: The CEE Career Fair is open to all students. Registration is not required. Students are encouraged to attend prepared with plenty of resumes. For more information about how to make the best of career fairs, see the UW Career Center.
The CEE Career Fair attracts hundreds of students from among the Department’s approximately 240 undergraduate majors, approximately 200 graduate students, and pre-civil/environmental engineering students from within the College of Engineering. Students’ interests range from “general civil engineering” to specific areas of engineering emphasis covered by the Department, including construction, transportation, geotechnical, structural, water resources/ hydrology/fluid mechanics, and environmental engineering. (For more information regarding recruiting from the CEE Department, see Information for Employers and Recruiters [PDF].)
If you have any questions regarding the CEE Career Fair or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Information for Employers