Students who earned their degrees in Summer 2015, Autumn 2015, or Winter 2016, or who have a reasonable expectation of graduating in Spring 2016 or Summer 2016 are eligible to participate in 2016 Commencement Ceremonies.
UW Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, June 11, 2016
- For detailed information, visit the UW Commencement website.
- Registration and formal academic attire (cap & gown) is required at the UW Commencement ceremony.
- Be sure you are eligible: you have earned your degree or have applied to graduate by certain deadlines, Spring graduates, in order to have your name in the UW Commencement program, Bachelor students must apply to graduate; Master's students submit the Master's Request; PhD students submit the Final Exam request by April 15 see information below.
- If you do not wish to have your name listed in the program you must contact the Office of the Registrar (206-543-5378). For more information, see the UW Commencement website.
Civil & Environmental Engineering Department
Husky Union Building (HUB) Ballroom, UW Seattle Campus
Sunday, June 12, 2016
A parking permit will be required to park on campus Sunday, June 12. Refer to the UW Commencement website for parking information.
- 1:00 - 1:15 pm - Graduates arrive
- 1:30 pm - Graduates and faculty line up for procession
- 2:00 pm - Program begins
- 3:15 to 4:30 pm - Reception
- Cap & gown is recommended, but not required
- RSVP online for CEE Graduation in May (dates TBA).
- 2016 "Day of Event" Instructions -- (Will be available in spring quarter)
As is now tradition, we will be recognizing the 50th Reunion (Class of 1966) at the CEE Graduation. For those interested in participating in the 50th Class Reunion, please contact email@example.com.
Graduation - Earning your Degree
In order to formally graduate (i.e., earn you degree), you must apply for your degree. Your degree will be posted when you complete your degree requirements.
Complete the application for graduation with the CEE undergraduate advisor approximately two quarters prior to the quarter in which you intend to graduate.
Spring Graduates: Submit your Master’s Degree or Doctoral Final Exam Request to the Graduate School by April 15 in order to have your name in the UW Commencement program.
Deadlines: see the Graduate School Website
Graduate students who earned their degrees in Summer 2015, Autumn 2015, or Winter 2016, or candidates who have a reasonable expectation of graduating in Spring 2016 or Summer 2016 are eligible to participate in 2016 Commencement Excercises.