Students who earned their degrees in Summer 2014, Autumn 2014, or Winter 2015, or who have a reasonable expectation of graduating in Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 are eligible to participate in 2015 Commencement Ceremonies.
UW Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, June 13, 2015
The Class of 2015 will celebrate at the newly renovated Husky Stadium!
- Registration and formal academic attire (cap & gown) is required for this event. Register for commencement and order your cap & gown between May 6-24, 2015.
- For more detailed information, visit the UW Commencement website.
- Be sure you are eligible: you have earned your degree or have applied to graduate by certain deadlines,Spring graduates, in order to have your name in the UW Commencement program, Bachelor students must apply to graduate; Master's students submit the Master's Request; PhD students submit the Final Exam request by April 17 see information below.
- If you do not wish to have your name listed in the program you must contact the Office of the Registrar (206-543-5378). For more information, see the UW Commencement website.
Civil & Environmental Engineering Department
Husky Union Building (HUB) Ballroom, UW Seattle Campus
Sunday, June 14, 2015
A parking permit will be required to park on campus Sunday, June 14. Refer to the UW Commencement website for parking information.
- 1:00 - 1:15 pm - Graduates arrive
- 1:30 pm - Graduates and faculty line up for procession
- 2:00 pm - Program begins
- 3:15 to 4:30 pm - Reception
- Cap & gown is recommended, but not required
- RSVP online by May 31st for CEE Graduation. (RSVP will be available on May 6.)
- 2015 "Day of Event" Instructions (will be available soon)
Graduation - Earning your Degree
In order to formally graduate (i.e., earn you degree), you must apply for your degree. Your degree will be posted when you complete your degree requirements.
Complete the application for graduation with the CEE undergraduate advisor approximately two quarters prior to the quarter in which you intend to graduate.
Spring Graduates: Submit your Master’s Degree or Doctoral Final Exam Request to the Graduate School by April 17 in order to have your name in the UW Commencement program.
Deadlines: see the Graduate School Website
Graduate students who earned their degrees in Summer 2014, Autumn 2014, or Winter 2015, or candidates who have a reasonable expectation of graduating in Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 are eligible to participate in 2015 Commencement Excercises.