Master's Degree Programs
42 credits are needed to complete your Master's Degree. Note: The UW operates on 11-week academic quarters; 42 quarter-credits is equivalent to 28 semester-credits. A minimum UW cumulative 3.0 GPA is required.
Program Plans & Requirements
ConstructIon Master's Students must also meet the
Construction Area Requirements
Hydrology & Hydrodynamics
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that all requirements are satisfied well before the expected graduation date. In order to check this, students are required to:
- Fill out the Program Plan
- Verify it with the checklist
- Obtain approval from their faculty advisor and submit the form to the Advising Office, 201 More Hall, before the end of their first quarter in the masters program. Updates can be made as needed. Be sure to get approval from your faculty advisor prior to making changes to your planned schedule.
Students must satisfy Department and Graduate School requirements.
Electronic Thesis Submission
Graduation - Final Steps
Prior to graduation, complete the following online forms:
- Final Check-out Form - Due by end of final quarter (unless continuing to the PhD)
- Exit Questionnaire* - Due by end of final quarter (unless continuing to the PhD) *A new version of the exit questionnaire will be available soon.
Graduate Advisor - Online Programs
Forms & Resources
- CEE Graduate Student Resources
- Continuation Policy
- CEE Student Handbook 2015
- Master to PhD Transfer Form
- Final Check-out Form
- Exit Questionnaire - a new version of the exit questionnaire will be available soon.
UW Graduate School: