Coronavirus & Online Learning Resources
Our campus and department communities are navigating the many daily impacts of the current COVID-19 outbreak. To help find the information you need during these unique times, please refer to the following collection of resources and check back often for updates. We will continue to add more information as it becomes available in the coming weeks. For a campus-wide overview, please refer to University of Washington Coronavirus Facts & Resources.
Contact CEE staff
CEE administrative and advising staff are working remotely. Please reach out with questions or concerns.
- Advising appointments are available for students and are conducted via Zoom.
- Email advising with quick questions:
Remote learning resources
- Office of the Provost: Facts and information regarding spring quarter 2020
- Office of the University Registrar: COVID-19 FAQs
- College of Engineering: Online learning
International student resources
Emotional and social support
- Counseling Center (for students): Resources for managing stress and anxiety due to COVID-19
- UW Carelink (for employees): UW Carelink list of resources to maintain health/wellbeing and how to deal with emotional impacts due to COVID-19
- Husky health & well-being
- UW Student Technology Loan Program
- CEE computers available for remote desktop
- Prepare for when classes can't meet
Remote teaching resources
Remote working resources
- UW IT-Connect: Working and collaborating remotely
- College of Engineering: Working remotely
- Working during COVID-19
Resources for managing research
- Office of Research: Mitigating impacts to research activities due to COVID-19.
- Office of Research: FAQs and research update relating to research aspects of Governor's Stay Home, Stay Healthy directive.