Undergraduate Student Resources
Starting with pre-enrollment through graduation day, advising staff assist students throughout their college career. Navigating the application process and course planning are just a few of their specialties. If you need assistance, or just have a quick question, please reach out: email@example.com.
Schedule an Appointment
Current students may schedule an appointment with an adviser by following the calendar links below. If you do not see a time that works with your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You may log-in with your UW email or Gmail account. Be sure your calendar is set to Pacific Standard Time. Select your desired time slot and enter your full name and contact information (email or cell # preferred), and a brief reason for your visit.
Bachelor’s degree requirements for the CEE Department’s two undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) – appropriate for students interested in civil and environmental engineering from a broad perspective.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (BSEnvE) – appropriate for students interested specifically in the biochemical aspects of environmental engineering with respect to water, soil, and air.
View information on course offerings
Incoming students: Learn how to register for courses and how to request add codes for CEE classes.
CEE Undergraduate Student News Blog
Subscribe to receive important advising announcements, job postings, course announcements, etc. Restricted to CEE students.
Information & Resources
- BSCE Degree Sheet, includes sample four-year plan
- BSCE Upper Division Engineering and Science Electives List
- BSCE Senior Year Planning Sheets (for sub areas)
- BSENVE Upper Division Engineering and Science Electives List
- BSENVE Senior Year Planning Sheets
- Honors Programs
- Preparing to Graduate
- Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- CEE Academic Performance Policy
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Course Evaluation Request Form pdf word
- CEE Add Code Request Form
- 210- Credit Petition to Remove Registration Holds
- CEE 499 Independent Study Contract pdf word
- CEE 299 Independent Study Contract pdf word
- Graduation Petition pdf word
- UW Office of Registrar Student Forms
- Undergraduate Participation in Research and Public Service Form
Engineer-in-Training Licensing Process
To receive an Engineer-in-Training License, students take the Fundamentals of Engineering exam offered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors (NCEES). Students typically take the exam early in their senior year of study.