Instructors who are new to teaching at the UW are encouraged to take time to familiarize themselves with the information presented below.
- Services for Faculty
- Syllabi Guidelines and Resources
- Religious Accomodations Policy
- Religious Accomodations Request Form
The official learning management system for UW, instructors may use Canvas to publish course materials, manage course tasks, communicate with students and more.
Academic integrity and misconduct process
- College of Engineering (COE) Policies & Principles
- COE Academic Misconduct Process and Sample Syllabus Statement
- UW Student Conduct Code
Campus maps & directories
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) contacts
- Academic HR (manages hiring outside instructors): Karen Heath
- Payroll: Cindy Phan
- Academic Services Coordinator (time schedule, classroom assignment): Lauren Cushner or email@example.com. The latter is used to communicate with the UW Time Schedule Office, so it’s used for room reservation requests and time schedule concerns.
Our New Hire Resources have information regarding Husky Card, UW Alert, etc.