The forms on this page are CEE’s updated versions for ProCard use, expense and travel reimbursements. CEE faculty, staff and students are to use them as needed. Once completed, the forms can be submitted along with receipts/proper paperwork to the appropriate contact person below:

  • CEE
    Josie Samson
    201 More Hall
    Phone: 206-543-2391
  • PacTrans
    Melanie C. Paredes
    More Hall 112
    Phone: 206-221-9290
  • TRAC
    Shirley Gilbert
    University District Building, Suite 535


The ProCard is a Visa purchasing card available for faculty and staff who make a high volume of purchases.

The Procurement Card is confined to UW business purchases only, and must never be used for personal expenditures or UW travel related purchases. Cardholders are responsible for obtaining sufficient documentation and performing the first level of transaction review at their PaymentNet account. Receipts, food forms, email showing budget approvals need to be provided.

The ProCard should be used only by the person to whom the card is issued (the cardholder). Do not lend your card to be used by someone else as they are not authorized.

Additional ProCard information

CEE Procard Form

Reimbursement (non-travel)

This form is used to reimburse individuals for purchases of goods and services they have made on behalf of the UW.

Reimbursements are for rare occasions when other procurement methods are not an option. Seeking reimbursement for UW purchases of goods and services made with personal funds should be done only as a last resort.

All individuals seeking or approving reimbursements should be familiar with our “what’s not allowed to be charged.”

As with other procurement methods, you must have prior approval. Receipts, food forms, email showing budget approvals need to be provided.

Additional information about non-travel reimbursement.

CEE Expense Reimbursement Form

Travel Reimbursement

This form is to be used to reimburse someone for business related travel expenses. Before a trip, the traveler should:

  • understand your responsibilities
  • obtain approval(s)
  • review guidelines when personal time/travel is combined with UW business
  • review limits on type of expenses and receipt guidelines
  • check with your department for additional travel requirements

When in doubt, contact your department prior to your trip.

Additional information on travel reimbursement.

Travel Reimbursement Form

UW Food Approval Form

Under certain criteria University and Washington State policies allow for the purchase of meals and light refreshments for employees, students and official guests. Many UW budgets are either not approved for food, or have restrictions.

Use the food approval form for one-time or recurring events requiring food purchases only for events meeting these criteria:

  • Recognition events
  • Training events, including student orientations
  • Business meetings to conduct UW business where a meal or light refreshment is an integral part of the official meeting

Food Approval Policy

UW Food Approval Form

CEE Attendance Sheet

This form is required for use when meals or refreshments are provided at events. This form will accompany the UW Food Approval form.

CEE Attendance Sheet

UW Club Card

The CEE Club Card is available for use by Faculty and staff. The Card can be checked out by request. Please check the club’s website for service times and remember the following:

  • Complete the Card Usage form at the time you pick up the card making sure to list those in attendance and provide a budget number.
  • Return the card, attendance sheet and the receipt to Jim Anderson in More 201

University Club

UW Club Card Form