Ph.D. Program Milestones
Students enrolled in the Ph.D. program must complete the following milestones to earn their doctorate degree:
- Take the Departmental Qualifying Exam
- Establish a Supervisory Committee
- Schedule a General Exam
- Establish a Reading Committee
- Schedule a Final Exam
- Electronically submit your dissertation the last day of the quarter by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
- When submitting your dissertation, submit the Doctoral Dissertation Reading Committee Approval Form, also due on the last day of the quarter at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Prior to graduation, complete the following CEE online forms: