Master’s Student Resources
Curriculum & course planning
Students enrolled in the UW CEE master’s program must complete a total of 42 credits. Students in both the Professional Master’s Program and research-intensive academic tracks take many of the same courses, although research track students have fewer required class credits due to their research activities. Master’s students enrolled in on-campus programs may take online courses as electives..
- Degree requirements:
- Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Environmental Engineering - Professional Master's Program, Research track
- Geotechnical Engineering - Professional Master's Program, Research track
- Hydrology & Hydrodynamics - Professional Master's Program, Research track
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics - Professional Master's Program, Research track, Structural Engineering Electives
- Transportation Engineering
- View information on current course offerings
CEE student news blog
Subscribe to receive important advising announcements, job postings, course announcements, etc. Restricted to CEE graduate students and alumni.
Graduate program advising
Graduate students are encouraged to meet with an adviser to discuss degree requirements and planning. Schedule an appointment.
Information & resources
- CEE adviser's blog for incoming students
- CEE 500 Seminar requirements
- Graduate Advising Handbook
- Travel award instructions and request form
- Travel award reimbursement form
- Request an Add Code for a restricted CEE course
- Preparing to graduate