***CEE Ugrad News Blog!***
- CEE Honors
- CEE 499 Independent Study Contract pdf word
- CEE 299 Independent Study Contract pdf word
- Graduation Petition pdf word
- UW Office of Registrar Student Forms
- Graduates Survey to be completed by graduating seniors in their final quarter or immediately after graduation.
- Report Undergraduate Participation in Research and Public Service (Use this form to report undergraduate student participation in research and public service for the annual UW "Accountability Report" requested by the Provost's Office.)
Information & Resources
- 2013 - 2014 Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- 2012 - 2013 Undergraduate Advising Handbook
- 2011 - 2012 Undergraduate Advising Handbook (Old Curriculum)
- BSCE Upper-Division Electives List
- CEE Continuation Policy
- Honors Program
- Graduation - Ceremony and Receving Degree Information
Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Licensing Process
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam information
This exam is offered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors (NCEES) and is taken prior to receiving your EIT license. Typically, early in senior year for CEE majors.
- Washington State EIT Application Instructions
- Washington State EIT Registration Application Form
To schedule an appointment, go to www.tinyurl.com/cee-appt-ugrad. (You can login with your UW email or Gmail account, and please be sure that your calendar is set to Pacific Time.) Select your desired time slot and enter your full name and UW ID number (if available), and a brief reason for your visit will be appreciated.
To request an add code for a restricted CEE course, please complete the online form at www.tinyurl.com/ceeaddcodes. (Restrictions to course registration may be due to unrecognized prerequisite course, or a closed class due to full enrollment, lack of major status, etc.)