CEE Career Fair Information for Employers
The CEE Career Fair attracts hundreds of students from among the Department’s approximately 360 undergraduate and 250 graduate students, and pre-engineering students from the College of Engineering. Students’ interests range from “general civil engineering” to specific areas of engineering emphasis covered by the Department, including construction, transportation, geotechnical, structural, water resources/ hydrology/fluid mechanics, and environmental engineering.
2020 CEE Career Fair
The $300 registration fee for organizations attending the fair includes:
- One table (approximately 6' long) with two chairs. Tablecloth/skirting not included.
- Your company/organization’s name listed in the CEE Career Fair advertisements and program guide.
- Your organization’s information shared with prospective and future civil and environmental engineering students through departmental website, email lists, and handouts.
- Free wireless Internet access.
- Power supply (AC connection) is limited and available by request, on first come first served basis.
- Parking validation for on-campus parking. One car per company may be validated; carpooling is encouraged.
- Post-fair Happy Hour reception in adjacent room with new Department Chair, Dr. Laura Lowes, and CEE faculty.
For location, see campus maps and directions for Husky Union Building.
Career fair participants
Thank you to the many companies and organizations that continue to participate and support the CEE Career Fair.
- 2019 CEE Career Fair Employer List
- 2018 CEE Career Fair Employer List
- 2017 CEE Career Fair Employer List
- 2016 CEE Career Fair Employer List
If you have any questions regarding the CEE Career Fair or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Additional UW career fairs
UW Science and Engineering Career Fair
This large event, sponsored by the UW and Science & Engineering Business Association (SEBA), takes place annually in late October.