Curriculum & course planning
Students enrolled in the UW CEE master’s program must complete a total of 42 credits. Students in both the Professional Master’s Program and research-intensive academic tracks take many of the same courses, although research track students have fewer required class credits due to their research activities. Master’s students enrolled in on-campus programs may take online courses as electives as well as participate in study abroad programs. View information on current course offerings.
2020-2021 degree requirements
- Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrology & Hydrodynamics
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Structural Engineering Electives
- Transportation Engineering
CEE student news blog
Subscribe to receive important advising announcements, job postings, course announcements, etc. Restricted to CEE graduate students and alumni.
Graduate program advising
Graduate students are encouraged to meet with an adviser to discuss degree requirements and planning. Schedule an appointment.
Information & resources
- Travel award instructions and request form
- Travel award reimbursement form
- Request an Add Code for a restricted CEE course
- Preparing to graduate