- CEE Computing
- Honors Programs
- Engineering Academic Center and Study Resources
- College of Engineering Academic Misconduct Policies
- Preparing to Graduate
Library & databases
- UW Engineering Library & Databases
- UW Library Information Gateway: Civil & Environmental Engineering
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) student resources
- ISI Web of Knowledge Citations database
Student life resources
- CEE Events Calendar
- CEE on Facebook
- College of Engineering Calendar
- Diversity & Student Support Resources
- Student Clubs
- Careers in CEE
- Student Conduct Policies
Emotional and social support
A number of resources are available for UW students to help manage the emotional impacts of COVID-19.
- Counseling Center: The Counseling Center offers multiple options for students seeking help coping with stress and mental health concerns, including individual and group counseling. Confidential mental health and crisis intervention support is also available 24/7 and in multiple languages.
- Husky Health & Well-being: Students have access to a range of mental health and counseling support, including individual counseling, group therapy, workshops and crisis services.
- Video: Mental Health at UW: To generate awareness about mental health resources at the University of Washington, Board of Regent member Craig W. Cole, the Provost, Ana Mari Cauce, head basketball coach Lorenzo Romar, Husky Football player #32, Deontae Cooper, and students are featured in an honest video that sheds light on mental health issues that college students commonly face.
- King County Crisis Connections: Crisis Connections is home to five programs focused on serving the emotional and physical needs of individuals across Washington State. These programs include the 24-Hour Crisis Line, which provides immediate help to individuals, families and friends of people in emotional crisis.
CEE email listservs
The CEE Department uses email listservs to communicate directly to undergraduate and graduate students. Subscribe or unsubscribe to these lists using your UW email account.