CEE Department Graduation Celebration
All graduating CEE students are invited to participate in the departmental ceremony, where they will be recognized by the department chair and faculty and have an opportunity to celebrate with classmates.
Students who earned their degrees in Summer 2019, Autumn 2019, or Winter 2020, or who have a reasonable expectation of graduating in Spring 2020 or Summer 20209 are eligible to participate in 2020 Commencement Ceremonies.
CEE Departmental Graduation Celebration
Husky Union Building (HUB) Ballroom, University of Washington
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Please RSVP for the CEE Graduation Celebration with the number of guest you plan to bring. Due to the venue capacity, each graduate will be limited to 4-5 guest tickets (with exceptions made in extenuating circumstances). If you have many guests, please invite them to the UW Commencement Ceremony.
Refer to the UW Commencement website for parking information. Please note: We have been informed by the Transportation Services Office that parking permits will be required only in the Central Garage on Sunday, June 14. If you park in other locations on campus, such as the Padelford lot, a parking permit will not be required on Sunday. See Transportation Services website for light rail and bus options.
- 1:00 PM - Graduates arrive. (Guests requiring disability or special accommodations are encouraged to be seated at 1pm.)
- 1:15 PM – Doors open for general seating.
- 1:30 PM - Graduates and faculty line up for procession
- 2:00 PM - Program begins
- 3:30 to 4:30 PM - Reception
- Cap & gown is recommended, but not required
- Day of event instructions: detailed instructions for graduates participating in the CEE Graduation Celebration.
50th Class Reunion
As is now tradition, we will be recognizing the 50th Reunion (Class of 1970) at the CEE Graduation. For those interested in participating in the 50th Class Reunion, please contact email@example.com.