The resources below will prepare graduate students in the Professional Master’s Program, including online programs, to register for upcoming courses.
Plan your year: Projected course offerings
View a list of anticipated course offerings for the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering. Subject to change.
- Projected course offerings 2021-2022
- Projected course offerings 2020-2021
- Projected course offerings 2019-2020
Course time schedules
Time schedules for various programs are provided below. Students enrolled in the Professional Master’s and online programs may register online using MyUW.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure (CESI)
- Environmental Engineering and Hydrology and Hydrodynamics (CEWA)
- Structural and Geotechnical Engineering and Mechanics (CESG)
- Supply Chain Transportation and Logistics (SCTL)
- Transportation Engineering (CET)
How to register
Learn how to register through MyUW. Please note that PMP students can’t use MyPlan to register, although they can use it as a course planning tool.