Undergraduate Programs Course Planning
The resources below will prepare undergraduate students to register for upcoming courses.
Plan your year: Projected course offerings
View a list of anticipated course offerings for the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering. Subject to change.
Plan your quarter: Time schedules and course descriptions
Learn more about upcoming courses by viewing course descriptions and quarterly time schedules.
- CEE course descriptions
- CEE winter 2019 time schedule
- CEE spring 2019 time schedule
- CEE summer 2019 time schedule
- UW Time Schedule
Program degree sheets
Get an idea of what your freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years may look like with program degree sheets, which include a sample 4-year plan on page 2 of each PDF.
- New! Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE): for students admitted after summer quarter 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE): for students admitted before autumn quarter 2019
- New! Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (BSENVE): for students admitted after summer quarter 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (BSENVE): for students admitted before autumn quarter 2019
Note: if you are interested in a CEE course for which you need an add code, or if a class is closed due to full enrollment and you wish to be notified if additional spaces become available, please complete CEE Add Code Request Form.