Research Track Programs Course Planning
The resources below will prepare graduate students in the MSCE research track and Ph.D. programs to register for upcoming courses.
Plan your year: Projected course offerings
View a list of anticipated course offerings for the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering. Subject to change.
Course time schedules
To help differentiate courses in specialty areas, the time schedules use the following course prefixes: CESI, CEWA, CESG, and CET. Each specialty area has its own time schedule page. Please note: CEE 500 Seminars and CEE 600/700/800 courses are still listed under the CEE prefix.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure (CESI)
- Environmental Engineering and Hydrology and Hydrodynamics (CEWA)
- Structural and Geotechnical Engineering and Mechanics (CESG)
- Transportation Engineering (CET)