Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure Degree Requirements 2019-2020
42 total credits are required for all three options in Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
Related document: MS requirements for CESI
|Research Track (Thesis Option)||Research Paper Option||Professional Master's Program (Coursework Option)|
Specific degree requirements
- 18 credits minimum 500 level coursework taken in CESI and CM departments (combined)
- All CESI and CM coursework (except seminars and one credit courses) taken for numeric grade
- 3 credits minimum 400-500 level coursework outside CESI (CM can count)
- 3 credits maximum of 1 credit CESI online courses
- Seminars are optional. Maximum 1 credit.
- 3.0 Minimum cumulative GPA
- 2.7 minimum grade for a course to count
- 499 credits do not count toward a graduate degree
- 300 and below coursework does not count towards a graduate degree
- 6 credits maximum of approved transfer credits
- 6 year maximum to complete degree (including time in official On Leave status)
Please Note: Actual coursework will be determined on an individual basis after meeting with your faculty adviser.