Students enrolled in the Ph.D. program must complete the following milestones to earn their doctorate degree:
- Take the Departmental Qualifying Exam
- Establish a Supervisory Committee
- Schedule a General Exam
- Establish a Reading Committee
- Schedule a Final Exam
- Electronically submit your dissertation the last day of the quarter by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
- When submitting your dissertation, have your committee members approve your dissertation in MyGrad.
- Prior to graduation, complete the following CEE online forms:
- Exit Survey: Due by the end of your final quarter.