Students enrolled in an online master’s degree program complete a total of 42 credits to graduate. The links below provide an overview of the various programs and requirements.
Courses & degree requirements
- Master’s in Construction Engineering
- Master's in Energy Infrastructure
- Master’s in Supply Chain Transportation and Logistics
- Master’s in Sustainable Transportation
Online program advising
Online graduate students are encouraged to meet with an adviser to discuss degree requirements and planning. Schedule an appointment.
CEE student news blog
Subscribe to receive important advising announcements, job postings, course announcements, etc. Restricted to CEE graduate students and alumni.
Information & resources
- PCE Time Schedule
- PCE Funding Information
- Request an Add Code for a restricted CEE course
- Engineering Career Center
- Preparing to graduate