Internal email lists
- CEE Faculty: firstname.lastname@example.org – this list includes only active core faculty
- CEE Faculty Plus: email@example.com – this list includes retired faculty + core active faculty (includes firstname.lastname@example.org within this distribution list)
- CEE Teaching Affiliate Faculty: email@example.com – this list includes paid outside instructors who are actively teaching in CEE.
- CEE All Affiliate Faculty: Ceefirstname.lastname@example.org - This includes all CEE Affiliate faculty who are unpaid and paid
- CEE Postdoctoral Scholars: email@example.com – this list includes postdocs and visiting faculty.
- CEE Admin. Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org – this list includes all non-research staff.
- CEE Research Staff: email@example.com – this list includes only research staff including Research Scientist and Engineers.
- CEE Computer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEE Website Content Updates: email@example.com
- CEE Graduate Student Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEE Graduate Students: email@example.com
- CEE Undergraduate Student Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CEE Undergraduate Students: email@example.com
- Time Scheduling and Classroom Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone & fax
New VOIP phones
The features of our new VOIP phones are described in the following links:
General phone information
To place an on-campus call - Campus telephone prefixes are 543, 685, 616, and 221. To place a call from an on-campus phone to another on-campus phone, dial the last five digits of the phone number you are calling. For example, to call 206.543.2391, you would dial 3-2391.
To place a call within the US and Canada - dial 9 + area code + seven-digit telephone number.
To place an International call - Please follow the guidelines outlined at the UW IT Connect site for International Long Distance calls.
The department has a fax machine located in More 206 for official university business only. Instructions for sending a fax are located near the fax machine. An authorization code is required to send a long distance fax. If you are sending a long distance fax, see your faculty adviser to obtain the authorization code. If you are expecting a fax, please ask the sender to be sure your name is on it. If a fax arrives for you, you will be notified to pick it up in the Main Office. If you are expecting a fax and you have not been notified, check at the reception desk in the Main Office. The following fax machines are available:
- More main copy/fax (More 206): 3-1543
- Wilcox 161: 5-3836
- Valle office (More 201): 3-1543